UNDP focuses on helping countries build and share solutions in three main areas:
* Sustainable development
* Democratic governance and peacebuilding
* Climate and disaster resilience
We are individually and collectively responsible for nurturing and promoting an organizational culture of ethics and integrity where we respect and uphold the organization’s values, and where staff are empowered and motivated to deliver sustainable development results. We seek people who are fair, impartial and honest. We value dynamic and adaptable persons who are not afraid to think creatively and are proactive, flexible and responsive.
Our core competencies
We place high importance on the following 5 core competencies.
* Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
* Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
* People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
* Communication: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
* Delivery: ability to get things done